Villa Anna is a gorgeous luxury two storey large detached Villa located the beautifully landscaped, security controlled residential area, The Arabian Ranches. This up market golf and equestrian community is a only 10 minutes drive from the Arabian Gulf Coast, the white sands of the pristine Jumeirah beach and the many attractions and amenities of the Dubai Marina and adjacent five star hotel resorts. It is a 5 minute stroll to the picturesque Arabian Ranches Desert Golf Course and Club House, as well as the equestrian riding centre and a 10 minute drive to the Championship Emirates Golf Course & Club Complex, famous for hosting The European PGA Dubai Desert Classic.
The area is positioned for easy access to the Emirates Road highway and Sheikh Zayed highway. From the highway you are a convenient drive to the many Dubai attractions like the Madinat Souqs, The Burj Al Arab, Dubai Creek and the Gold Souq. It is only a 15 minutes drive to the impressive Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall as well as the Mall of the Emirates, reputedly the largest in the Midddle East and its’ spectacular Ski Slopes and Snow Dome.
Within A short way to the local community centre with its’ supermarket and recreation club, which can be joined on a temporary basis. The Club includes a restaurant, bar, swimming pool and full health and recreation facilities including gymnasium, tennis and squash.
The villa itself is luxurious, spacious and airy and equipped with every amenity you can think of to provide a real home from home which you can truly relax in. It is also literally just steps away from a large community swimming pool complex, with a small park, sun loungers for your use as well as tennis courts.
Inside, the fully equipped fitted kitchen with breakfast bar boasts state of the art all appliances including microwave, a super speed dishwasher, and double door electronic fridge with icemaker and large freezer. A long breakfast bar with high stool seating makes the kitchen the centre of the household and looks out through double patio doors onto the large rear garden. In addition the kitchen includes absolutely everything from pizza cutters to juicers, coffee makers to liqueur glasses, and all of the utensils and crockery you need for a stress free stay.
- A separate Family Room off the kitchen provides a great place to relax with comfortable and restful seating, a well equipped bar with bar stools and a wine fridge, as well as entertainment such as an impressive sound system, cards and board games and high speed internet access.
- The bright and beautifully furnished Lounge has a satellite TV with channels to suit every taste internationally, a DVD player to play the large selection of movies & music CD’s available, as well as a cosy fireplace, and reclining leather seating.
- As well as guest bathroom downstairs, a large separate utility area houses the washing machine, drier and facilities to ensure you are completely self sufficient. A maids room with separate bathroom is available if you require housekeeping on the premises.
- Also downstairs is the first of 5 beautifully decorated and spacious ensuite bedrooms. Coordinated fabrics and fitted wardrobes, make it a place to recline and relax.
- Upstairs, the Master Bedroom opens onto a large wrap around terrace and has its’ own dressing area with built in wardrobes, as well as an ensuite bathroom with bath, double vanity and large walk in shower.
A further two large double bedrooms upstairs both superbly furnished, with ensuite bathroom facilities, fitted wardrobes and zip lock beds to convert to twin rooms if required and a further twin bedroom with additional pull out bed facility to sleep a further two is available. All bedrooms open out onto good sized balconies with seating, some overlooking the large pool complex opposite.
Outside the terrace with outside dining for 10+ people opens onto a landscaped garden, BBQ and loungers provide a perfect area to relax, and sunbath in privacy.
Room Only Basis