The 4 Star Riviera Hotel is located on Baniyas Street, otherwise known as Creek road. Overlooking the famous Dubai Creek, guests can watch the Dhows fill up for their next trip to a multitude of exotic destinations.
The Riviera is an established hotel offering international four star facilities and services for both leisure and business travelers. Centrally located, the hotel is within easy reach of all major tourist attractions and commercial centers, it is also only a short drive from both Dubai International Airport and the Exhibition Centre.
So, if you want to hunt through the Souks, walk along the Creek, visit one of the many shopping malls, attend an exhibition, play golf – stay in the heart of the action, at the Riviera Hotel.
Guest Room Features
- Direct Internet Access from rooms Now Available (click here from more details)
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Remote control television with satellite channels
- Mini Fridge with soft drinks and snacks
- International Direct Dial Telephone
- 24 hour room service
Creek View Room or Souk View Room
- Choose between newly refurbished standard rooms with either a view across Dubai Creek or a City View.
- A spacious room with a comfortable sitting area.
The Riviera Hotel offers the following choice in dining:
Al Dana Restaurant
- Breakfast – from 06.30 to 10.30 daily
- Offers an extensive buffet including homemade breads, pastries and croissants. Also available, Japanese and Asian breakfast.
- Lunch – from 12.30 to 15.30 daily
- An extensive buffet offering both Arabic and International dishes.
- International Buffet
- Daily Arabic, International buffet lunch selection at Al Dana restaurant for only Dhs. 50 net.
- Executive Chef Mohammed Al Samran offers a selection of dishes including a home made soup, a tempting selection of mezze and six hot
- dishes which change daily. Complete your meal with a selection of home made desserts.
- Open daily between 12.00 to 15.00 and 19.00 to 23.00
- Hana Restaurant serves an outstanding Japanese & Far Eastern menu, which includes authentic Chinese, Thai and Indonesian cuisine.
- Guests can enjoy a taste of Asia while overlooking the Creek.
Majlis Al Khor Café
- Open daily from 08.00 to 24.00
- For light refreshments and snacks, watch the world go by in the hotel’s latest facility. An ideal place to sit and read a paper or meet with colleagues or business associates.
Hotel Check in time at 14:00 hours and Check out time at :12:00 hours
Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra Bed, Meal Rates, and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advise by our Reservation Team.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice, surcharges impose by hotels during special events.
We accept major credit cards VISA & MASTERCARD Only, other mode of payment is also acceptable, such as Bank Transfer/ Cash Deposit/ Western Union and any other Exchange Offices.